Plan Your Career NOW!
- My Next Move - Discover Your Interest!
- Reality Check - Three options to help you select the right career for your spending needs!
- Texas Cares - Explore Your World of Work and World of Learning!
Your Local Colleges, Universities, and Training Institutions
Your Tuition Assistance Information
Applying for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid is not as hard as you may think. In reality, you won't receive assistance unless you ask for it. This means completing a few forms.
There are three very important things to remember about applying for aid:
- You only have to complete one
financial aid application (either the FAFSA or the TASFA) to start the process.
- The financial aid office at the college you plan to attend will be in charge of awarding you financial aid.
- Deadlines matter! The earlier you submit your forms, the more likely you are to get a good financial aid package.
individuals can qualify for training or courses offered by these certified training providers
, and other support service such as:
- Child care
- Work clothes
- Other financial assistance